Connotate data extraction is faster and more powerful.
There’s a reason that companies all over the world such as Thomson Reuters, Dow Jones, McGraw Hill, the Associated Press, Standard & Poor’s and Reed Elsevier are using Connotate to harvest data. With productivity increases of 3-10x , the decision to deploy our Web content collection solution just makes sense. Companies are delivering significant value to customers and shareholders because of our next-generation data extraction solution.
But don’t just take our word for it, here’s what the industry has to say about us.
Still need some convincing? Customers report:
- $1.8 million dollars saved in operational costs and pay back within the first 12 months. (a leading provider of data and analytics for global financial professionals)
- More than doubled productivity within two months of using Connotate, for capturing relevant digital content, allowing them to deliver valuable insights to its clients more rapidly. (StrategyOne)
- Just 30 minutes time to value with a data automation solution. (Thomson Reuters)
- 20,000 companies from 50 different countries in dozens of languages monitored. (Thomson Reuters)
- 3.5 million web pages tracked per day delivering automated data monitoring and news harvesting. (a premier site for updated business news and financial information)
- Five-fold increases in accuracy, soaring from 17% before, to 97% with Connotate. (a leading provider of financial information and analytic applications to investment professionals)
Get even more proof.
See how Connotate is used by customers to increase revenue and reduce costs by getting more out of their data.