Web Data. Simplified.
Ever-increasing complexity of data and a growing need to derive value from that data are issues companies are grappling with today. Big data brings challenges, but it also presents new opportunities.
That’s where Connotate can help. Our patented data collection and monitoring solution is easy to use - and it is the most accurate and reliable available today. It enables business users to deliver powerful information more autonomously, without requiring IT programming staff. Connotate helps create and implement automated processes around monitoring and collecting data and content.
Forward-thinking companies use Connotate’s data monitoring and collection solution for two compelling reasons:
They want to do what they have done all along better, faster, cheaper, with fewer mistakes (eliminating human error) and with more data.
StrategyOne replaced their automated approach to online data collection with Connotate and more than doubled their productivity around capturing digital content. Just think of what can be accomplished with the freed-up resources.
They are looking to change the game and expand the world’s view of the power of data.
Thomson Reuters is gaining previously unattainable insight from more than 50 countries, in dozens of languages. Our Web content solution enables more than 100 internal analysts to scour and load massive volumes of data in near real time, around the clock.
Connotate is helping organizations to
- Gather practitioner data from hospital websites to create physician data base products.
- Monitor corporate sites and download quarterly and annual reports.
- Mine property listings and deliver real estate intelligence.
- Extract automobile details and populate information into newspapers and website.
- Monitor health service websites to determine trends and market moving alerts.
- Automate the collection and dissemination of important news items.
- Mine and share important information across different military installations.
- Monitor homebuilding trends by tracking inventory and pricing.
- Create searchable recipe data for subscribers.
- Automate monitoring and management of housing contracts.
- Mine healthcare provider websites to monitor costs of drugs.
- Collect financial documents from company websites to provide earnings filings in near real-time.
- Gather information on clinical trials to direct product innovations.
- Monitor job postings and hirings to determine growth areas.
- Mine retail prices to drive pricing and market trends.
- Aggregate bidding and RFP detail to feed to subscribers.